Your missions is simple: take a selfie inspired by a superhero (or villain) you love and post tag it ‘superhero selfie saturday’ to celebrate the wonderful characters we love in all movies and comic books and shows and to celebrate ourselves
Anything inspired by superheroes counts from a superhero t-shirt to a full cosplay selfie or a closet cosplay or maybe a business inspired outfit or just borrowing a color scheme. Have fun and be creative!
oh no I love doing this GUESS I HAVE TO PICK AN OUTFIT
OH GOSH I LOVE THIS
The Parent Trap
The original. The best. The only (all other imitators sit the fuck down).
here is a corner of a room that has a penis and balls
i have truly posted some things online
to the window
to the walls
to the corner dick and balls
People magazine has bestowed one of its highest honors on Lupita Nyong’o - “Most Beautiful person for 2014.” This year’s most beautiful cover issue is the 25th annual for People magazine. The first honor went to actress Michelle Pfeiffer in 1990, and last year’s most beautiful person was Gwyneth Paltrow.
Send me a number and I’ll tell you my unpopular opinion.
1. A selection of television programs you do not care for.
2. A selection of musical artists you do not care for.
3. A selection of celebrities you couldn’t care less about.
4. A hobby you “don’t get”.
5. A habit you find disgusting.
6. Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else bitched over.
7. Your favorite household chore.
8. Popular video games that make you go “meh”.
9. PC or MAC?
10. A sport you don’t like, for whatever reason.
11. A sport you really like, for whatever reason.
12. Television programs you love but have gotten shit for liking.
13. Musical artists you love but have gotten shit for liking.
14. A hobby you have/find interesting that other people bother you over/make fun of.
15. A habit you have that other people bug you over.
16. Something in school you hating doing and it felt like everyone else loved.
17. The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off.
18. A selection of video games that you enjoy that perhaps you really shouldn’t.
19. A celebrity crush that maybe even you don’t understand.
20. Free rant on whatever grinds your gears at the moment.
I actually believe artists and scientists think very similarly. Complex, abstract thought? They both have that down. It’s all about where that thinking takes you after that.
Words cannot describe how much I love this post.
La Chanson Des Vieux Amants - Elementary podfic
Gen (no pairing), rated for teen and up
I have 3 versions (With music & bee sounds, with music without bee sounds, without music & bee sounds) though I would sincerely recommend you give the complete version a try. It’s taken me half a year to make it work the way it sounded in my head, but it does work, and I’ve been very careful with volume)
Feedback appreciated like whoa
OMG YOU GUYS THIS IS SO BRILLIANT.
Like, my story is okay, I’m cool with it, it works out.
BUT ARWEN LUNE MADE IT A THOUSAND TIMES BETTERRRRRRR I HAVE SO MANY EMOTIONSSSSSSS.
*CLAWS OFF FACE*
OMG THE CUTENESS
well, thats enough internet for today
I need this
Does this come in varying colours, because I want a rainbow of them.
If only it were pink that one in the middle could be on Fanny’s coat of arms.
ohhhh my god I need this